Progress Tank offers a wide range of refined fuel trucks to meet your specific business requirements. Combining state-of-the-art technology with decades of engineering and manufacturing experience, our refined fuel units are designed to minimize downtime and maximize productivity. Committed to providing best-in-class quality, every Progress Tank unit is built to stand up to the most abusive environments and engineered for safe, simple operation and easy maintenance.
Our refined fuel trucks are available in a number of styles with aluminum or stainless steel fuel tanks in capacities ranging from 900 to 6,000 U.S. gallons. We offer a wide range of high-performance options so your equipment can be specified to fit your specific application and operation.
Whether you need a stock unit that is work ready or a specialized unit custom-built for your business, Progress Tank can get you up and running fast. We utilize three tank production facilities across the U.S. to ensure tanks are available when you need them. Looking for a refurbished unit? We have access to used equipment across the U.S. to help you find what you need. We also carry a full line stock tanks and parts to help keep your vehicles in operation day after day. Call us or visit our website today!
About Progress Tank
Since 1922, Progress Tank has been a leading manufacturer of truck-mounted tanks used in the refined fuel, heating oil, propane and liquid waste industries. Today, we also offer complete tank and chassis upfitting services to provide you with turnkey units. Progress Tank brand tanks and service units are produced by Wabash National Corporation, North America’s largest manufacturer of semi-trailers and liquid transportation systems.
- Base Specifications
- Capacity: 900 to 6,000 U.S. gallon
- Tank material: aluminum and stainless steel
- Elliptical design, fabricated from polished aluminum (SS optional)
- Double bulkhead construction (meets DOT 406 regulations)
- 16" manways (20" optional) with 10" fills
- Outriggers and crossmembers are box style
- L-shaped extruded sills with C-channel for additional strength
- Rubber tank cushion for a comfortable ride
- Top and bottom load tank designs available
- Custom piping configurations available
- Single and dual manifolds available from various suppliers
- Full-length overturn rails to meet DOT regulations
- Two external 1-1/2" OD drains at front
- Multiple vapor recovery piping configurations
- LED lights meet Federal Std MVSS108, with vapor-proof wiring
- Ladder(s) with tread-grip steps (platform optional)
- Capacity indicator in each compartment
- Hose reel options: Deck-mounted or inverted
- Hose tubes: 6" or 8"
- DOT regulation bumper
- All major manufactures of meters are available
- DOT calibration
- Tool boxes available
- Barrel boots
- Radio remote systems
- Custom wraps
- Full skirting available on Bucket Box design
- API options available
- Custom-supplied chassis accepted