Vac Tanks - Portable Restroom
Progress Tank offers a wide range of portable restroom vacuum service trucks to meet the unique needs of your business. Combining the latest technology with decades of engineering and manufacturing experience, our portable restroom units are designed to minimize downtime and maximize productivity. With a focus on providing best-in-class quality, every Progress Tank vacuum truck is built to stand up to the most abusive environments and engineered for safe, simple operation and easy maintenance.
Our restroom service trucks are available with aluminum or stainless steel tanks in capacities ranging from 800 to 2,500 U.S. gallons. From ergonomic workstations to multi-compartment service tanks, we offer a wide range of options so your equipment can be specified to fit your operation.
Whether you need a stock unit that is work ready or a specialized unit custom-built for your business, Progress Tank can get you up and running fast. We utilize three tank production facilities across the U.S. to ensure tanks are available when you need them. Looking for a refurbished unit? We have access to used equipment across the U.S. to help you find what you need. We also carry a full line stock tanks and high-performance parts to help keep your vehicles in operation day after day. Call us or visit our website today!
About Progress Tank
Since 1922, Progress Tank has been a leading manufacturer of truck-mounted tanks used in the refined fuel, heating oil, propane and liquid waste industries. Today, we also offer complete tank and chassis upfitting services to provide you with turnkey units. Progress Tank brand tanks and service units are produced by Wabash National Corporation, North America’s largest manufacturer of semi-trailers and liquid transportation systems.
- Tank material: Aluminum or stainless steel
- Capacity: 800 to 2,500 U.S. gallon
- 2-compartment (Fresh water/waste)
- Wash-down pump with hose reel
- All leading right angle drive pump brands available
- Ground level fresh water tank fill
- Roadside single inlet service (Optional: Dual service)
- Aluminum hose trays
- Dual tool box
- Standard bucket/bottle holder
- Curbside and roadside work lights
- Toilet carrier
- Two 5” sight glasses
- Work station (Standard in the 2,000 gallon model)
- All chassis manufacturers’ products available
- Customer-supplied chassis accepted
- 4 x 4 chassis
- 3-compartment tank
- Full hydraulic drive systems available
- Jetter and power washer systems
- Roadside and curbside work stations
- Trailer hitch and wiring harness
- Work stations